Re: Sluggish acceleration

DAVID,
I'M THE CHIEF MECHANIC OF 10610 (FATHER OF THE DELOREAN). THE
FREQUENCY VALVE WAS NOT BUZZING. THE VALVE IS NEW ABOUT 1000 MILES
AGO BY THE PROIR OWNER. I STARTED CHECKING OUT THE ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT
AND WHAT I FOUND WAS THAT THE LAMBDA RELAY WAS THE WRONG ONE. IT
WAS A SINGLE POLE DOUBLE THROW. IT SHOULD BE A DOUBLE POLE SINGLE
THROW. THE COMPUTER AND FREQUENCY VALVE GET POWER AT THE SAME TIME.
I REPLACED THE RELAY AND IT STARTED BUZZING. FUEL ECONOMY GREATLY
IMPROVED.
THE ENGINE STILL DOES NOT RUN WELL ON WARMUP (EXCELERATION). MY
NEXT STEP IS TO CHECK THE VACUUM TO THE WARMUP REG.

CHUCK 10610 (DAD)
--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxx>
wrote:
> Make sure the frequency valve on the right valve cover is buzzing.
Fix