Fuel Line Banjo Connections. ( was: Re: [DML] Torque values and spark ga

Fuel Line Banjo Connections. ( was: Re: [DML] Torque values and spark gaps)

You can do anything you want on your car but I would not recomend
aluminum instead of copper. Copper is a lot softer and will not leak
as easily. I have seen aluminum washers on hydralic systems but with a
rubber washer inside.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxx> wrote:
> --- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, id <ionicdesign@xxxx> wrote:
> > If they are the fuel lines to the fuel dist you need torque specs
for dont