Torque values and spark gaps

Hello all:

The Delorean book isnt highly informative. This
is what Ive managed to grab out of it for this
weekends project. Some are hard to read though so I
need to be sure.

SPARK PLUGS

TORQUE 13-15 FOOT LBS
GAP 0.024-0.028 IN

I believe the plug info is right

The were also some numbers for values for different
sized bolts that i wont complicate this email with.

As a reference I used the following diagram from Nick
Pitello

http://www.dmcnews.com/Techsection/fuelhoses.htm

I imagine 1 through 6 will have the same torque value.
Incidently the line feed and return have no number in
the diagram, i need that too.

Does anyone know these values. Id hate to break the
car over something so trivial as torque value.

thanx

jordan 11613