HOLY DMC!!! - Storm blew car canopy off car, scratches, and other misc

HOLY DMC!!! - Storm blew car canopy off car, scratches, and other misc

Big storm one night, wife looks out the window (2 am) where the
10'x20' car canopy is. "You're tent is gone.." HOLY @#$ We dont'
ahve a garage at this house. I had that canopy tied to 2 trees
screwed in boards and staked into the ground 8 times. Anyway the
tent flew up and flipped over, lucky i jsut got 1 small ding/dent
right above driver side black trim on the door and a 8" smudge-small
scratch in front of the driver side vent between the door and the
back window. My questions:

1) What grade sand paper or whatelse can i use to take away the
scratch/smudge away.

2) I need to change clutch fluid , how much dot4 do i need?

3) I need to change coolant, how much do i need?

4) I need temp sensor, auto zone have it or special order?

5) Anyone have side air scoupes?

6) how does one know if they need brake calipers

It's a 17k miles, 81, in good running condition.

Thanks my dmc brothers.
steve