Re: [DML] Delorean 1981 DMC (trying to purchase)

Re: [DML] Delorean 1981 DMC (trying to purchase)

Looking at the recent posts on restoring DeLoreans and the cost it seems that
there are all ranges of conditions on a car that just sits.

As far as the $4500 car goes and what I have heard if you don't want it pass
it on to me I'll be glad to go get it.

After doing three restorations this year all three required different repairs
and different amounts of time to restore. Some of you saw the one in
Chicago. Believe it or not it will be in the Concours in Pigeon Forge with its new
owner.

I am going to be on the lookout for DeLoreans Under $6,000 and you all will
be interested in what I am going to do with it.

So far everyone I have found is over $6K AND low miles.

As long as I can find them I hope to be able to restore them and get them
back on the road

See you in Pigeon Forge

Ken