Re: [DML] Forgot the picture...

My direct website is not finished yet, but I do have a thread
started three months ago on the BTTF.com Message boards...

http://www.bttf.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?
ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=000434

Here are two links some friends and family sent of their photos at a
convention we went to last month...

http://www.members.cox.net/miller422/TrekExpo03/index.htm

and

http://www.gbronline.com/dwm2k2/bttf2.htm

I hope to have some waay better pictures and video up in the near
future... Just about as soon as I get that damn torsion bar
replaced... ugh...

-Gary Weaver II
Tulsa, OK

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Scott Mueller"