Vin 10680 has a small problem...

But I guess that depends on what your definition of "small" is...

I took my D out for a roadtrip Friday Night and something
interesting happened... I was driving out of the neighborhood and I
would have SWORN that someone took a shot at my car... Immediately
two things popped to mind....

1. I really need to think about moving if I think people would
actually shoot my car..

2. Something far worse which was confirmed when I tried to open my
Drivers side door... My torsion bar broke... Ends up there was a pin
hole scratch in the bar where it goes through the fiberglass body.
There was no way to tell it was there at all until it popped. I'll
get some images of it up a little later... Oh and my plate is
lifting/kinked as well ;(

So, now I need to find a Drivers side Torsion bar... I'm about
concinved that this thing is in the same league as Drivers Front
Fenders... Can someone please point me in the right direction or
help me out?

Oh, and here is a pic of 10680 finished from when I first joined
four months ago... :)

Thanks for any an all help you can give...

Gary Weaver II
Tulsa, OK
gw2tulsa @ cox.net