AW: [DML] funny smell......

The contacts that hold the fuses are pretty weak,
new ones keep them in place with 2-3 times the force
of the old ones. Replace them and you're done.

LUCAS, King of darkness !

The headlight switch ? have you tried pushing it in only from
the most bottom point you can ? This works for my switch. (At least
until I will find the time to take it out and to fix it !)

Elvis

Boy was she wrong! She didn't know that in the future, I would own a
car that would require me to be able to quickly identify that exact
smell.

That being said, I have several electrical issues. The fuse for the
low-beam headlights has started to melt, and the headlight switch is
damaged (i.e., wont stay in). I don't use the headlights much at all,
so is this a coincidence or could these problems be related?

My plan is this:

1. new headlight switch
2. all new fuses
3. clean all fuse connections
4. clean all relays and relay connections