Re: [DML] DMCH struts

Of the reading I have done, and the number of times I have seen people mention or talk about issues with a pair of struts bending the ball joint on the door frame, I dont not ever recall reading that the issue had been corrected. All I ever read was that the new struts work, but then other people with "new struts" had issues. From what James posted, there were new struts (probably the ones that caused issues due to being just slightly longer) and the new new struts that are correct.

The Atkinson Family wrote:

Dear Sam,

WHAT?

"that the struts are fine when to my knowledge no one ever said that the original
issue that people had did exist and had been corrected."

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to