INDIGLO!

Hello all!

I must apologize for the delay, but the gauge kits will be ready in
about two weeks! I have uploaded pictures of my protoype kit under
D.A.R.T. Again, this is a protoype, so you may notice that the
needles and the A/C knobs are not lit. This has been corrected and
the final products are in their final stage and ready for production.

The price will be $180 US per kit and includes everything you will
need for installation. I am still setting up the page on my website
for ordering (www.d-a-r-t.com) but you may visit www.speedhut.com
and look at all the color combinations that will be available.
There are too many to list here.

Enjoy!

Ryan Gould