Re: Harada Power Antennae

In researching the antennae I found it is definately a Harada Power
Antennae model RX-20. The replacement black mast is a PRXMB-5 the
"B" is for the black mast, without the "B" you get the chrome mast. I
was not able to find a direct drop in replacement. The good news is
there are many antennaes that will fit close enough that there will
always be something that will be useful to replace the Harada
antennae. Many have the relay buit into them so you won't need the
relay that lives behind the driver's seat if you change to another
brand. There appears to be ample stock of parts right now, I found
some at a local car radio shop. The mast cost me $30. In the future
though it will get harder and more expensive to replace the mast so
eventually we will have to find a replacement.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757