Book Work Part II: DMC-H hi-po engine feedback requested

Book Work Part II: DMC-H hi-po engine feedback requested

Work continues on my DeLorean book project, and I thank those of you
that have responded thus far. As I mentioned, I knew I'd have more
questions for you all, and here is another one. This one is specifically for
those of you that either have DMC Houston's high-performance engine
and/or suspension kit in your car or have driven someone else's.

Again, please e-mail directly to me: ryanjm(at)cox.net, and by responding
you give permission for your quote and your first and last name -- no more,
no less -- to be used in the book.

Thanks in advance,

Ryan McCaffrey
#10014

For those who either own or have driven a car with DMC Houston's
high-performance engine, please give your detailed impressions of it. Was it
worth the cost? Are you satisfied with the performance? What do you think
of the engine's sound and appearance in the engine bay? How has
maintenance been?

Same question regarding their suspension (shocks/springs) package: Please
give your detailed impressions. Worth the cost? How's the ride? The
cornering? The car's appearance compared to stock? Would you
recommend it to others?