Fw: DeLorean meet

I did a preview trip last Saturday, for the upcoming DeLorean meet in London, Ontario, Canada, on Saturday, June 14, 2003.

The indoor marina / pool at the motel looked inviting. I was told we will have a designated parking place at the front of the motel, and a private room for Sunday breakfast (order off the menu) before our photo op at my home.

The cruise portion includes a small sample of something similar to the "Dragon's Back" road with twists and turns. The pit stops include, a winery, pioneer town, view of a classic original dragstrip (where I won trophies in the old days), lunch on the beach at Lake Erie, ice cream at an ice cream factory, see famous historical sites, a peanut store that has samples, and stuff to die for, then to the show and shine portion Saturday afternoon, at a family park with waterslides, mini golf, go karts, driving ranges, wall climbing, bumpercars, etc. The evening will be a continuation of fun at a mini Dave and Busters type restaurant with cosmic bowling lanes, pool tables, video games, virtual Pebble Beach golf, etc. The management has provided us with a front door reserved parking area.

Sunday afternoon offers a huge free car show at a local auto parts parking lot - perhaps as many as 300 cars. Ours qualify for display since they are over 20 years old.

The cost, you ask? Registration is zero, nil, nadda, free, rein, zip! Pay for what you eat / drink!

It appears we may have over 12 cars coming from Ohio, Michigan, New York, Ontario, and points beyond. I heard from Ron at Gullwing magazine today and he is coming up with the yellow customized DeLorean, and a camera for his next issue. I think Ken will be here from the 2004 Pigeon Forge Show and the DeLorean Car Show Magazine, with one of his 3 Deloreans.

.............and lots of freebies, too!
Sounds like a party!!!!
We will have a great time!!!! Bring a camera!!!!!

Marv.
# 17077
marv@xxxx