Re: radiator fan stopped working

Mark

More needs to be known Mark before a correct diagnosis can be made.
That said, if your cooling fan wiring is original, ie. a blue fan
fail module is still installed, I would say stop driving until you
get an upgrade installed. However, if you have a jumper in place of
the fan fail, which was the original factory suggested modification,
I would say the engagement relay has gone bad. That relay, as a
single relay for the fans, is too small for the circuit and will
eventually destroy itself. All cars running single relays should
replace them every year or so. If you are running a Zilla or one of
Hervey's modifications you best contact them for advice.

Until you get it fixed I would be very cautious about driving the
car. Overheating the engine has been the number one reason for
DeLorean engine failure over the years. Let one steel valve seat get
loose in that aluminum head and your engine will be due some major
work.

Harold McElraft - 3354