Re: Advice and Technical Help

> It really helps the list if after getting advice on a posted problem
> you can let us know what happened and what you found and what was
done to fix the problem.

I second this!...when i search archives before posting I can
sometimes find almost the exact problem that someone else had but
more often than not i read all the suggestions but never find out how
it was resolved...I just assumed the owner gave up and sold the
car :-)...whenever I get a problem solved I always post how it was
resolved, who helped me and how angry my wife is for me being in the
garage so long fixing it :-)

Mike C
Baltimore
2109