RE: [DML] Advice and Technical Help

I can chime in on an overheat problem I was having that Mike Cohee helped me
with.

I had installed a whole new cooling system along with the self-bleed kit to
assist in the process. Despite this, I was still getting intermittent
overheat problems with the system.

Mike, armed with the mighty knowledge of Walt, recommended that I pull the
top hose off the right side of the radiator. I believe this is the intake
hose for the radiator itself. He told me that if there was air still in the
system, you'd hear a loud sucking sound followed by a rush of coolant (oh
behave!). Sure enough, I had enough air o'plenty all up in that mofo.

I was amazed how much coolant it took after I got the air out.

Needless to say, I haven't had an overheat since.

Thanks Mike!