Delorean complex?

You gotta be kiddin me, the car has simple systems. Compared to a
modern car it's child play. Fickle is another story but fickle does
not imply complexity.

How can the car be simple and yet fickle? Thats even simpler: Bad
design and execution. Or bad maintenance during it's lifetime.

But overly complex? Not even close. Complexity is in the brain of the
beholder, it's all a matter of how much you're willing to learn and
how much effort you put into keeping it from being fickle.

>>The DeLorean is NOTHING at all like a good old simple American
muscle car for the '60s or '70s. They're overly complex and EXTREMELY
fickle little machines.<<