Re: [DML] Poor sad Delorean on Ebay_2415873039

Re: [DML] Poor sad Delorean on Ebay_2415873039

You Just gotta wonder how this happens. How can any
car end up in this type of condition? Makes you kind
of shrike back in fear and wonder what the previous
owner looked like. Ahh! thats a scary thought! Gonna
hold my guns here, Looks like an interesting project.
has potential. is workable. Most definetly a full tear
down, or perhapse just a tap and let it fall apart,
but in any sence can be a very good project for the
young novice DeLorean fanatic who dosen't have alot of
money at the moment and is willing to "build his own"
per say. Once you strip it all apart it's going to
look like any other D and in fact probally would look
pretty sharp as a painted DeLorean. Might even want to
try some funky stuff with the front and rear facias.
go wild have some fun on this one. parting out is to
easy sorry me and my big mouth again :P

Todd
Vin 5386 (no longer a project D) :D
--- erikgeerdink <erikgeerdink@xxxx> wrote:
> Joseph and others,
> The seller of this delorean also bought 2 other
> great condition
> deloreans. He is a used car sales men. He
> contacted me a couple of
> weeks ago to ask some questions about getting the
> other cars on the
> road. The parts car he has came with the other two
> cars. The man
> is a very nice guy. I talked with him in length
> about the cars and
> the history. He really likes the delorean, but he
> is in it for the
> money. Which, since he is a used car sales man, is
> ok. He isn't
> blind siding anyone, he just doesn't know about the
> cars very well.
> Those panels ARE the original panels for the car.
> He walked me
> through the car in detail about what was
> wrong/missing, that sort of
> thing.
> I understand that his lack of an email to you may
> have caused
> suspision. I hope this clears things up.
>
> Erik Geerdink
> 4512

[very long quote trimmed by moderator]