RE: [DML] Delorean World or DW as it is now called

RE: [DML] Delorean World or DW as it is now called

Hi Dave,
I got the first issue of the "new" magazine shown as Vol 1 No 1 Summer 2002
with a cover pix of the back of a girl looking at some scenery. I just
got my second issue a couple days ago shown as Vol 1 No 2 Spring 2003 with
cover pix of a "cozy" couple on the streets of Montreal courtesy of their
Tour Bureau. I have all the back issues of DeLorean World since Number one
in binders. I was pretty shook up when I saw that first issue, but the
second one DID IT. I have had many ask me why in the world I subscribed,
but I like most of us, I wanted ANYTHING to do with the D so continued my
subs.....However this was the"straw that broke the camels back". I will
discontinue my subscription. There are too many others on the market now
that have excellent DeLorean articles and photos. The older DeLorean World
mags have excellent articles in them. When I showed the new one to my wife
she read through it and asked when I subscribed to a travel magzine. She
was amazed when I told her it was a DeLorean Mag!! My collection is for
sale cheap....contact me direct.

Murray
Vin: 05962
Lic: DMC-XII