Re: O-rings

Put a little silicone (sensor safe) in the grooves in the cylinder
heads where the "O" rings sit to keep them in place. You do have to be
very careful not to let the intake slide when placing it or you could
knock the "O" rings out of position. It is easier if you have another
pair of hands and lower it straight down slowly onto the "O" rings
without any sliding motion. I use silicone on the "O" rings which
makes things more prone to slide around but after it is assembled, if
everything is in position, is much less likely to leak. Use
Never-Seize on all the bolts so maybe in the future if you ever have
to go back in there you won't break any bolts.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757