Re: [DML] Porcsche transmission for DeLorean

Re: [DML] Porcsche transmission for DeLorean

Check out the Rimmer Bros. site in the UK. There you
can get a brand new V8 that produces 260 HP in
normally aspirated form and weighs 318 lbs.

Or, if that doesn't turn you on, build a 4.3 Votec
using the GM Bow Tie aluminum block. $$$$, yes, but a
nice solid engine with dozens of mods available to
produce any HP you desire, normally aspirated or
forced induction, and at no weight gain.

Dick Ryan
VIN 16867