Lee Models

I think that the moderation team is correct in letting this topic back. Someone had asked the questions as to why the topic of Lee Sieler was frowned upon in the past. It is my belief that it was due to the fact that Lee was making reproduction DMC keys and was the only source for these items. The fear was that if we as a group, offended Lee he would stop making the keys. There were many fervent supporters of his "kitchen" operation and many defenders of his dedication to making keys for all of us. I too, was a supporter of Lee until these issues started to rear their head.

There are many people in our community who appear to have lost the money they sent Lee for these models. We, as a group, should care very much that people in our "family" of owners and enthusiasts cannot get the answers they need to bring this issue to a satisfactory conclusion. This topic should remain in full force until everyone has received their item or gotten their money back

I believe that one of our list members knows Lee and has posted some responses from him in the past. We need to ask again.....Why has Lee not refunded money? Why has it taken 3+ years to get these out? Why does Lee feel that is is appropriate to make people wait this long?

Tom