Delorean Midatlantic Spring Social

I am just putting the finishing touches on tomorrow's event and the
weather looks to be WET! (Maybe it will clear in the afternoon?) It is
going on rain or shine and many people have contacted me to say they
will be comming anyway. I have gotten word from the local Police Dept
and they have asked that we keep the cars off the street in front of
the shop. The diner next door has allowed us to use their parking lot
so stay out of the Bank's spots and off the street. Last chance to
call Rob Grady for any parts you need. I will have a cell phone on
starting at 8:00 am for anyone getting lost. 201-320-4651 When you
arrive go directly into the diner parking lot and check in at The Auto
Works. Early birds (before 9:00am can meet in the diner). I look
foward to seeing you all! For those of you that won't get the car wet
wee are expecting GREAT weather Sunday! Meet at the Marriott before
11:00 am, earlier if you are having breakfast with us. Any locals
(Northern NJ, Rockland county) that are interested there is a dinner
tonight nearby so call for directions.
David Teitelbaum