Re: [DML] Re: Paint for louver

Hello,
Thanks for the advice Rich. I decided not to go with the bedliner
spray on the louver after talking to a few people. I thought it might give a
cheap appearance to the car. Autozone had a new paint by Dupli-Color that I
have never seen there before. It is called Dupli-color "Trim Paint". Can
says it "Restores OEM Black finishes" "Quick Drying" etc. If Michigan wasnt
so damn cold I would be painting the louver right now but it looks like I may
have to wait until Thursday. I also purchased some surface prep cleaner to
remove the years of Armor All. I will let you all know how it turns out.

ps. I saw my first Bricklin "in the wild" at Autozone today.

Peace,
Dave
6286