Re: [DML] Spring Cleaning

Go for it --- no "rules" needed, Just a few suggestions:

Post what you have, your location, and conditions of sale. (Price?
Will ship/must pick up? Shipping $$ included?)

Please try and reply to posts off-line.

BIG HINT - put your email address in the form you(AT)somewhere.com so
that the people who read it on the web can see your address.

Dave Swingle