tes!
Date: 04/03/2003 11:55:44 AM Eastern Standard Time
From: CGrewcock@xxxx (Grewcock. Charlie)
To: Riccardo.Gubbioli@xxxx ('Riccardo.Gubbioli@xxxx')
CC: prvsixengine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ('prvsixengine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx')

Dear all I need to tune my PRV engine befor its maiden outing. Could some
one please point in the right direction. Instruct me how to do it. I have
been told that the 3 Screws in the center of the Plenums can be tricky.

Please help

> Pertti,
>
> Closer to the summer, when my car is out of storage, I will like to take
> some pictures of my Thema V6, a rare version of a PRV placed in
> longitudinal position.
>
> Best regards,
> Riccardo

> Attention everybody!
>
> There is a new "Car of the Month" section on the bottom of:
>
> http://members.fortunecity.com/perttim/therenault30file/
>
> where I intend to display a different PRV V6 car every month. If you
> think that your car has potential to be Car of the Month, please e-
> mail your photo/photos to: perttimakela@xxxx
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Pertti M.
> prvsixengine Moderator

Lotus Engineering - solutions beyond the conventional.
"This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
are addressed. This communication may contain material protected by
attorney-client privilege. If you are not the intended recipient or
the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended
recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and
that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this
email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error
please notify the IT Call Centre by telephone on 44 (0) 1953 608000."

postmaster@xxxx
http://www.lotuscars.co.uk
http://www.lotuseng.com
http://www.lotusmotorsport.com

Group Lotus plc (Co. Reg. No. 606189)
Louts Cars Ltd (Co. Reg. No. 895081)
Registered Offices, Hethel, Norwich, Norfolk, NR14 8EZ