AC Decal Question

Well the little updates of 10680 continue. My new lift pistons, O2 Sensor, and AC Decal came in yesterday from PJ Grady. However, I have a slight issue with the Decal - it's different - waaay different.

Are there two styles of AC Decal? All I've ever seen in a D were the style seen in my 82. Did they change to a different decal for the late 82s and 83s or did they get changed in the aftermarket on purpose? Also, there is a hole punch near the center of my sheet - is that normal?

Next up:
mode switch
Coolant Hoses (just to be sure)
Distributor and Wires (again, just to be sure)

-Gary Weaver
Vin# 10680