Re: Oddball plugs

The plugs you see that are not being used are for the automatic. That
also goes for the one on the engine. There are also some plugs under
the coil cover that aren't used depending on the transmission. There
is one plug by the fuseblock that should NOT have anything plugged
into it. It is the Hot Start Relay plug. It hangs loose off the
harness by the fuse block.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Richard Acuti <racuti1@xxxx> wrote:
> When looking in the engine compartment of my latest financial
disaster, I have observed two plugs in the wiring harness that don't
seem to have a mate.