Delorean Leather Gray Seat covers

Hey guys, I have a set of NOS Brand NEw delorean leather seat covers
in gray. It will do two seats. They are brand new never on a car and
do not exist anymore in gray. THis is probably the last set around
anywhere NOS. They have been stored correctly. I was thinkin of
using them but have to decided to put on a set of black ones for a
two toned interior. I am lookin to trade this set of gray to anyone
who has a set in BLAcK That are also new. If you have a set Please
email me and we can work out and even Trade. IF there is no one to
trade i will buy a set of black ones from a DMC vendor and sell
these so I May sell these outright. Email me if your interested.

thanks