From: "Aaron PETERSON" <mrroboto1@xxxx>
To: <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2003 12:08 AM
Subject: [DML] Aftermarket car stereos

> Greetings,
>
> I have a question to all of you owners that have had after market car
steroes installed. My DeLorean has the original DMC stereo still in and it
is starting to go to pot. My question is that when any other stereo was
installed, was there any re-wiring that was re-done to the car and/or the
having of new speakers installled in association with the new stereo. I am
not looking for a custom sound system; just one that has an operational
radio and cassette deck.