RE: [DML] New VIN list and production chronology uploaded

RE: [DML] New VIN list and production chronology uploaded

Thanks Knut,
Very nicely done.
It's intersting to note the high concentration of low 6000 series cars in the Cleveland Ohio area and its suburbs.
6001 Chesterland
6125 Sandusky
6147 Hudson
6151 Sagamore Hills
Mine, which is 6147, is said to have been sold by Delorean Cadillac in Cleveland. 6151 is under 10 miles away...
Thanks,
Enjoyed it.
Jim 6147