[DML] Re: Fascia Removal

Thnx guys for the info ref PJ Grady's SS Screen. That looks awesome,
and believe me I think that its worth the $170-ish. My car is in
excellent shape when it comes to rust, after all I do live in Las
Vegas and we dont get that much rain, but the front screen along
with the bolts does show some age.

Again, thnx for this valuable information,

Ski 4649