Chicago St. Patricks Day video clip - new version

Chicago St. Patricks Day video clip - new version

Hello-

If you downloaded the file stpatdel.avi from the files section, it
was in DiVX format and you need the driver for FFDShow from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ffdshow to view it.

To make things MUCH easier, the file has been converted to a more
accepted Mpeg format and kept roughtly the same size (4 meg). This
has been uploaded to the files section of the Yahoo groups page and
it replaced the other file.

Apologies for the confusion, but I was not the author of the file.