Parade & D in commercial

Hello everyone!! The St. Patrick's Day parade was a lot of fun! The weather
was so nice and we all looked very impressive. I videotaped the entire time
and took a lot of pictures so hopefully soon, I can share them with all of
you. First time I have ever leaned way out the car while it was moving, to
get some footage of us all in line with the doors up. The commentators did a
good job and I am glad Bob Brandy's got to talk with one of them. Mark and
Melissa came real early and good for them! They were in front and got on TV
for a good amount of time. Too bad the banners weren't readable but they had
our clubs name on the screen. Thank you to Gail Brandy's for setting up the
lunch afterwards. We all ate some good pizza.
FYI watch out for inconsiderate women with their baby strollers. A
lady hit our fender with one and gave us a scratch. Thanks to Tamir we got it
out right away and thanks to my big mouth, everyone backed away from the car.
I tried to turn a deaf ear to all their, "what's the big deal" comments. No
respect!
A friend of ours told Eric that Q101 has a television commercial with
a DeLorean in it. I didn't really believe him but I just watched it on their
website. Q101.com and the banner (with a girls face in the picture) is on
the home page. Pretty cool and I am sure it looks a lot better anywhere but
our computer. Check it out. I am writing them to find out more information.
I am pretty sure this is their first ever TV commercial and so this just may
be the beginning of cool DeLorean footage. They are a huge and very popular
rock station in Chicago. I am going to have to let them know about the D-Rex!

Take care everyone!
Marni
007104