Spring Fever?

Hello List,

I just witnessed this a couple of hours ago. I was pumping gas into
VIN #17006 at the local convenience store on the corner of the main
road near my house. I was getting the usual pointing and open mouthed
stares. A semi was stopped at the traffic light waiting to turn right
onto the main road. I looked around and saw the female passenger in a
car talking to the driver and pointing at my car. The driver must
have looked over at my car too because he kissed the back of the semi
at about 5MPH, crunching his hood. This happened just minutes after a
woman ran a stop sign as I was making a turn. Its a good thing Rob
Grady just overhauled my brakes. Be careful out there people, I think
Spring fever is setting in.

Brent Lundgren
1983 VIN #17006
1981 VIN #3049