Re: [DML] buzzer / courtesy lights / fuel pump

Re: [DML] buzzer / courtesy lights / fuel pump

<< Is there a buzzer for the ignition switch when the keys are left in the
car?
( Mark, Yes there is a buzzer. It may not be working, but there is one.)

i have a switch that turns off my courtesy lights on my car so it doesnt
kill the
battery when the doors are left open. i was wondering if there is a picture
how to do
this modification so i can move my switch to a different location so i dont
have to tear apart the whole car to figure out where these wires are spliced
into so i can move them safely. ( Why don't you put a battery cut off switch
in the battery box or on the battery box cover.That will solve that.>

i would also like to install a fuel pump switch so i can cut the power to
the fuel pump when i leave the car unattended so it wont get stolen till i
can get an alarm on the car. is there a picture or diagram how to do this
safely?
( Mark, You can do this by tripping the Inertia switch with your left foot.
If you just want to put a switch in, then I can show you several places to
wire it in.)
John hervey
www.specialTauto.com

thank you