Re: [DML] RE: Project Car Alert (BEWARE!)

Re: [DML] RE: Project Car Alert (BEWARE!)

Is anyone going to attempt to purchase this vehicle?
I do not want to get inot a competitive bid with the
nice people in this group... :) Please let me know
ASAP!

Pete

http://www.renebates.com/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi?bates16/category/AUTOMOBILES