P.J. Grady's 2nd Annual AZ-D Visit

Rob and Debby Grady came to visit the Arizona DeLorean Club for the
second year in a row. We had a blast and I would like to share our
weekend with you:

Rob and Debby flew in Friday night where they were joined by EvilDan
from NJ , Ken Koncelik of Deloreancarshow.com, and TIMMAY! from MN.
We all went out to dinner and planned out the weekend. Saturday
morning we met former VP of the AZ-D, Ryan McCaffrey, for breakfast
before the day's events. Ryan flew down from California to experience
Rob's 2nd visit.

>From breakfast we headed up to Mesa Auto Works. MAW is the local shop
that provides much needed support to our club members. Stan, the
owner, opened on Saturday morning from 8am to noon just for us. He
was very gracious about it and accepted no payment. One by one our
scheduled owners came in to have Rob and EvilDan do a good inspection
for a nominal fee. Ken milled around with the enthusiasts and carless
owners who came to support us. Each owner was given a pad of paper
and a pen so they could document the issues that were found.

Meanwhile, TIMMAY! was helping a club member that had tried everything
but could not get his car to run. Throughout the day Rob checked in
with them and even performed a few minor repairs on a few cars. With
consulting from Rob and wrenching from TIMMAY! and the owner they
managed to get the car running and drove it home from MAW.

Everyone regrouped at my house between 2pm and 3pm where we "milled
around the cars like cows." It was amazing to see 8 DeLoreans parked
outside my house, up and down the street. Rob was even gracious
enough to perform one more inspection and road test for an owner who
was not able to make it to the morning tech session.

Around 4pm we headed out to the Hard Rock Cafe in downtown Phoenix for
dinner. The caravan went with 5 DeLoreans and 4 chase vehicles. No
one got lost and we all arrived in one piece. Dinner was a blast and
many came back to my place for cigars (Thanks BUBBA!) and comraderie.
All in all a fun weekend.

On behalf of the AZ-D club I want to personally thank Rob and Debby
Grady for coming out to spend time with us and support us. EvilDan
and TIMMAY! get props for helping out select club members with issues,
ALL of which were solved. Ken Koncelik shared Memphis stories and
tidbits of information for the upcoming 2004 show in Pigeon Forge to
gear us up and get us excited. Thanks everyone for a successful outing!

Matthew, AZ-D VP
VINs 10365 and 16816