Re: Electrical problem - please help!

If I were you I would get out the wiring diagram and start at the
beginning. You are dealing with potential disaster here. Not all
grounds in the DeLorean are the same. The fans for example are
grounded when off (OEM). That means the relay(s) are normally closed
and GROUNDED. Most are normally closed and either feed something or
they are blank. Crossing wires, which is no doubt what you have
done, can cause a direct short and possibly a fire, and ruin the
computers (I not aware of any fused grounds on the DeLorean unless
you have installed them). Trust me, once a melt down starts you may
not know what's happening until the wiring harness is toast. If that
has happened, you may have already created cross shorts in the
harness and only rewiring or a new harness will allow a proper
diagnosis. Based on what you have said I would expect that the only
way power could get to the accessories you mention is through a
ground(s). So, I'm afraid you may be causing damage, serious damage,
when the battery is connected. The fans worry me the most. Check
those out first.

Be careful,
Harold McElraft - 3354

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dan C. Benedek <5n-@xxxx>" <5n-