Re: [DML] how many ?

It all depends on who you ask! :-) The traditional production figure states 8583 DeLoreans were made. But I believe recent reviews have found there to more in the neighborhood of 9200. Some people think more than 10,000 were made! The number of survivors also varies on who you ask. The most common number thrown around is 6000... which is a pretty incredible survival rate for a classic. I believe I heard recently where DMC-Houston said that there are around 7000 left. It sounds to me like more and more are being discovered every day... and are being brought back to life.

Louie Golden
VIN 10115

Don't be left out! Register today for the 2003 DMC Open House Event at http://www.delorean.com/2003event.asp

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@xxxx w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag