Re: Buzzing from engine

My car does this too... I always thought it was normal. I think its
the idle speed motor.

Adam
16683

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Stian Birkeland" <delorean@xxxx>
wrote:
> Today I went out in the garage for the obligatory once-a-week start
and warm-up of my DeLorean. It is stored during the winter time. At
the same time I wanted to check the door lights etc. so I didn't
start the car, but turned the key to "position 2", when I suddenly
heard a loud buzz coming from the engine compartment.