Re: [DML] Buzzing from engine

In a message dated 2/22/03 5:44:23 PM Central Standard Time,
delorean@xxxx writes:

> I opened up and localized the sound to come from somewhere near the cold
> start valve. Now I wanna now - is this buzzing "normal" or is something
> about to go wrong?
>
> Stian Birkeland
> Norway

Stian,

i have a similar problem (?). i think it is connected to having a partially
discharged battery. anyway, i localized the sound to come from the idle
speed motor. the next time yours does it, try putting your hand on the motor
and see if you can feel any vibration.

anyone have any idea what this is?

Andy

Soma576@xxxx