Re: [DML] coolant hose leaks

I replaced ALL of my coolant hoses at the start of last summer. I made sure
that all were tight but not over tightened. A few weeks ago, after driving
my D I noted a leak beneath the car. I traced it to the large hose on the RH
side (rear). It was loose! By that I mean just loose enough to leak. I
retorqued all others and found many to be the same way. This is probably the
manufactures are using so many spring type hose clamps, because they continue
to exert force as they "settle." The moral is to check 'em periodically.
Don VIN 6860