Re: [DML] Ski rack adapter

Well, I got it! (Lots of snow here in Norway, so I need it)
The auction ended with a whopping $237,- but well worth it.

The guy who sold it, once was a DMC District Manager who bought out 3
DeLorean dealerships (!) worth of parts when DMC closed. He saw the
potential of the parts.

He has lots of rare stuff, if anyone is interested in anything, e-
mail me privately your wishlist, and I'll pass it on to him. I won't
post his e-mail addy here and perhaps he likes to keep a low
profile...

The parts bonanza have been stored since the early 80s, and more and
more parts will be auctioned off since they now can fetch good prices
(my rare ski rack being one example!)

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
Norway