From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 08 February 2003 16:41:59
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] NO start update

Paul, That's why I call it starter drag. Even though it was rebuilt recently

and 1 year in a starters life is recent. The center rotor get out of balance

for several reasons and either drags or hits the outer fields.
John Hervey

<< Last night I removed the starter from the car, and
tried to fire it on the workbench, and found the
problem, The solenoid will fire, and engages on the
starter, however the starter does not turn, I think
it's dead.

moderators@xxxx

To search the archives or view files, log in at http://groups.yahoo
com/group/dmcnews