Re: DMC on TV

Couple of weeks ago I was watching a movie on TV called "Foolish"
made in 1999,and lo and behold out of the blue in the middle of the
movie a Delorean MAKES a starring role in the movie(appox 4-5 minutes
worth) really surprised me,I did NOT expect it.Nice exterior shots
and some interior shots.Bet 99% of you guys never even heard of that
movie.(I never did,and because of the subfreezing weather up here in
Connecticut,I had time on my hands,and had chanced in on that movie.

Claude
00570

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Scott Mueller"
<scott.a.mueller@xxxx> wrote:
> On TV this a.m. I saw a DMC in an ad for a used car lot here in
Mobile.