TOBY-TAB's - second batch

Hello List - I have received quite a few emails off-list expressing
support for moving forward. These expressions of support are in the
form of commitments for orders, and the number one question is, "how
much ($) and where to?". First of all, I want to congratulate those
of you who have stepped forward. I appreciate your faith and trust
in the project. I really believe that the DeLorean community will
be a better place as we continually strive to improve on an already
awesome automobile. Now then ... Here's how we'd like to work it.
Darryl Tinnerstet ( www.delorean-parts.com )is already set up for
PayPal, and he is also willing to accept personal checks, money
orders, or cashiers' checks as prepayment for the second batch.
Checks can be sent to the address found on his website. As your
payment is received, you will be put on a list. When the bolts
become available, and the kits are assembled (washers, nuts, etc.),
kits will be shipped ASAP in the same order. Based on the volume of
commitments received so far, it is looking relatively firm, but the
number of actual prepayments received will decide if and when we
move forward. I would like to be able to sign with the manufacturer
by the middle of February so that the bolts can be available for
spring tech sessions around the country. I can tell you that every
order counts at this point. Based on several requests for extra
nuts to be included for the "double nut fans", we will include them
in this batch. I will update the instructions with appropriate
guidance on that, as well as updates on the automatic transmission
experiences we have had. Based on input from the company in terms
of available material and current workload, we are forecasting about
65 sets (give or take) for the second run. They will have to "kill"
one or two bolts in the certification testing prior to delivery.
Darryl asked me if a third run is a possibility ... that's up to
you. Let's work through this phase, and then we'll have a look.
Okay - to quote Buzz Lightyear, "To infinity, and beyond!"

Moderator - Thank you so much for your patience. I'm working on my
skills at being brief.

Toby Peterson VIN 2248
Winged1