Spokane Parade-Need Participants

Hello Group,

This year's Spokane Lilac Parade will be on May 17th, and I need some
folks to join myself and other members of the Pacific Northwest
Delorean Club to show off our cars!

Right now, our only obstacle is that they only want entries
from "Classic and Antique" cars, their classification of Classic is
1976 and earlier. However, I will be appealing to the Parade Board to
lift that regulation for our unique cars. Here's the catch: We need
at LEAST 6 cars for them to even consider our entry!

If you live in the region and would like to come up for the weekend
for the parade and other fun events (to be named later), please e-
mail me ASAP. I will be appealing to the Lilac Parade Board on the
6th of February.

E-mail me at nickbromm(at)aol.com

One more thing: If anybody has photos of numerous Deloreans in a
parade, e-mail them to me so they can see how cool they look in a
parade!!

Nick

VIN 3092