Top 25 DVD's BTTF #6

Last night on Access Hollywood (on NBC) they did a must have list of
the top 25 DVD's. The BTTF Trilogy ranked right up near the top at #6.
This just shows the continuing popularity of the BTTF movies in the
culture. We can only hope that this will translate into a renewed
interest in Deloreans also. It will be interesting to see how
Deloreans are responded to by the public at large when we go to car
shows in light of these results. Also values look like they are going
upward if the Barret-Jackson auction is any indicator. The next test
is the auction in Atlantic City in February. If the values hold then
you will see a stronger market for Deloreans (of course the general
economy and the situation in Iraq may affect the entire car hobby).
This will of course also affect all BTTF in general like the models,
the stuff Universal Studios sells, and the pinball machines.
David Teitelbaum