www.quaifeamerica.com (Ren 30 not listed but probably because it was never
a US car).

Martin

Original Message:
-----------------
From: captain_hydrogen captainhydrogen@xxxx
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 14:18:45 -0000
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Wheeeeeee!

I am curious to know what the Renault part number for the limited
slip differential is and what is the method of install? I think that
a limited slip differential would be useful to incorporate into the
transaxle so as to prevent "sideways" driving and promote
controllability in adverse road conditions.

Thanks,
Ben Ferguson
Arizona DeLorean Club
American Hydrogen Association